I love issuing parking tickets & go out of my way to ‘stalk’ people parking, especially those with flash cars. I especially love targetting women with small children & buggies, and get great pleasure from making them cry. I hide around corners & get a kick when people shout & rage & have tantrums, so I try to make it happen. I hate it when pedestrians ask me questions & just tend to ignore them. My colleagues & I have a chart with gold stars & when we win we get lots of perks such as bottles of whiskey.
- RT @HouseChoir: #tbt to @WOMADfestival when our founder @singmaddixsing spoke to @BBCRadio4 on the power of singing buff.ly/2wd8pZy 1 hour ago
- RT @RocketRecording: "Fuzzed out guitars met tribal rhythms" @GIGsoup say some words about GOAT at @WOMADfestival https://t.co/r0UQF0IN5… 1 day ago
- RT @jem_world: WorldBeat @GlastonburyFM 7-9pm. Already missing @WOMADfestival 2017? Take another look back at the sights + sounds with a 2… 2 days ago
- RT @DJcaljader: Great session on Saturday night @womadfestival #riverstage @nationaltheatre lovely audience and… instagram.com/p/BXx_KjyhgGk/ 3 days ago
- RT @NationalTheatre: What a #RiverStage takeover that was - thanks, @WOMADfestival. https://t.co/ZilNCt3ysN 4 days ago