I love issuing parking tickets & go out of my way to ‘stalk’ people parking, especially those with flash cars. I especially love targetting women with small children & buggies, and get great pleasure from making them cry. I hide around corners & get a kick when people shout & rage & have tantrums, so I try to make it happen. I hate it when pedestrians ask me questions & just tend to ignore them. My colleagues & I have a chart with gold stars & when we win we get lots of perks such as bottles of whiskey.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 51 minutes ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 51 minutes ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago