I am an immigrant woman from a village in India. I am illiterate and speak a little Hindi. I am small, demure, passive, unassuming and sweet. I rather like being called an exotic specimen – it makes me feel special! I am an obedient wife: I faithfully walk behind my husband, prepare his meals, do all the domestic duties and in the darkness of the night I satisfy his sexual needs. I am a professional mother and love looking after my many children. As I go about my work I remind myself of the many scenes from the Bollywood movies and dream of becoming an actress.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 26 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 55 minutes ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 55 minutes ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago