I am an immigrant woman from a village in India. I am illiterate and speak a little Hindi. I am small, demure, passive, unassuming and sweet. I rather like being called an exotic specimen – it makes me feel special! I am an obedient wife: I faithfully walk behind my husband, prepare his meals, do all the domestic duties and in the darkness of the night I satisfy his sexual needs. I am a professional mother and love looking after my many children. As I go about my work I remind myself of the many scenes from the Bollywood movies and dream of becoming an actress.
- RT @deliciousmag: Happy #Diwali to everyone celebrating the Festival of Lights today. We'd love to hear what's on the menu! 5 hours ago
- 4 weeks to go until WOMAD 2018 Early Bird Tickets go on sale! 🙌 #Festival #WOMAD2018 #Countdown #EarlyBird… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Check out the first lineup announcement @WomadChile 2018 @danieljadue @ErnestoOttoneR 🎉 twitter.com/womadchile/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Mayaqanun: I woke up with this piece in my head and had to share it. Have a beautiful day! #repost @WOMADfestival #optimism https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @RealWorldRec: We re-issued 8 classic Real World albums on glorious vinyl in July. Re-discover the titles in our vinyl mini-site: https:… 2 days ago