i am currently at swansea university doing egyptology but it has been a struggle getting there as i am heavily dislexic. i have 6 other brothers and sisters and was brought up in a council house or many counsil houses by my only my mother i am the 5 of 7 and the onlt one to do A levels let alone uni. were not very well off so uni can be difficult sometimes but i dont want to my kids to grow up in the same way.
- RT @deliciousmag: Happy #Diwali to everyone celebrating the Festival of Lights today. We'd love to hear what's on the menu! 5 hours ago
- 4 weeks to go until WOMAD 2018 Early Bird Tickets go on sale! 🙌 #Festival #WOMAD2018 #Countdown #EarlyBird… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Check out the first lineup announcement @WomadChile 2018 @danieljadue @ErnestoOttoneR 🎉 twitter.com/womadchile/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Mayaqanun: I woke up with this piece in my head and had to share it. Have a beautiful day! #repost @WOMADfestival #optimism https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @RealWorldRec: We re-issued 8 classic Real World albums on glorious vinyl in July. Re-discover the titles in our vinyl mini-site: https:… 2 days ago