i am currently at swansea university doing egyptology but it has been a struggle getting there as i am heavily dislexic. i have 6 other brothers and sisters and was brought up in a council house or many counsil houses by my only my mother i am the 5 of 7 and the onlt one to do A levels let alone uni. were not very well off so uni can be difficult sometimes but i dont want to my kids to grow up in the same way.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 1 hour ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago