Rich, posh, snobby, arrogant, elitist, upper-class, smart-ass, privileged, brats. Oxford students have had their lives handed to them on a plate, from prep-school latin classes to an education with Prince Will in a tailcoat and top hat. Oxford is a continuation of boarding-school life, and mummy and daddy had always presented it as something of a natural right (well they did pay for the library annexe). Terms are spent consuming Bolinger, cocaine and caviar, bullying the poor kids (they let them in to shut up the Guardian), punting while paying someone else to actually do the degree and dreaming of power that family connections will one day deliver.
- RT @HouseChoir: #tbt to @WOMADfestival when our founder @singmaddixsing spoke to @BBCRadio4 on the power of singing buff.ly/2wd8pZy 1 hour ago
- RT @RocketRecording: "Fuzzed out guitars met tribal rhythms" @GIGsoup say some words about GOAT at @WOMADfestival https://t.co/r0UQF0IN5… 1 day ago
- RT @jem_world: WorldBeat @GlastonburyFM 7-9pm. Already missing @WOMADfestival 2017? Take another look back at the sights + sounds with a 2… 2 days ago
- RT @DJcaljader: Great session on Saturday night @womadfestival #riverstage @nationaltheatre lovely audience and… instagram.com/p/BXx_KjyhgGk/ 3 days ago
- RT @NationalTheatre: What a #RiverStage takeover that was - thanks, @WOMADfestival. https://t.co/ZilNCt3ysN 4 days ago