Rich, posh, snobby, arrogant, elitist, upper-class, smart-ass, privileged, brats. Oxford students have had their lives handed to them on a plate, from prep-school latin classes to an education with Prince Will in a tailcoat and top hat. Oxford is a continuation of boarding-school life, and mummy and daddy had always presented it as something of a natural right (well they did pay for the library annexe). Terms are spent consuming Bolinger, cocaine and caviar, bullying the poor kids (they let them in to shut up the Guardian), punting while paying someone else to actually do the degree and dreaming of power that family connections will one day deliver.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 25 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 54 minutes ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 54 minutes ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago