Who I’m? And how, I wonder, will this story ends? On the morning of June 2003, migrated to the Edgbaston, Birmingham in the West midlands, from a country (Uganda) you might call democratic however when it comes to the human rights it’s a different story. I’m sight the next morning and beginning of the hardest part of the journey in my life seeking a refuge and experience of discrimination. No human beings ever wish goes under this process of mental torture from a physical torture. My life? It isn’t easy to explain. It has not been the rip-roaring spectacular I fancied it would be.
- RT @HouseChoir: #tbt to @WOMADfestival when our founder @singmaddixsing spoke to @BBCRadio4 on the power of singing buff.ly/2wd8pZy 1 hour ago
- RT @RocketRecording: "Fuzzed out guitars met tribal rhythms" @GIGsoup say some words about GOAT at @WOMADfestival https://t.co/r0UQF0IN5… 1 day ago
- RT @jem_world: WorldBeat @GlastonburyFM 7-9pm. Already missing @WOMADfestival 2017? Take another look back at the sights + sounds with a 2… 2 days ago
- RT @DJcaljader: Great session on Saturday night @womadfestival #riverstage @nationaltheatre lovely audience and… instagram.com/p/BXx_KjyhgGk/ 3 days ago
- RT @NationalTheatre: What a #RiverStage takeover that was - thanks, @WOMADfestival. https://t.co/ZilNCt3ysN 4 days ago