Who I’m? And how, I wonder, will this story ends? On the morning of June 2003, migrated to the Edgbaston, Birmingham in the West midlands, from a country (Uganda) you might call democratic however when it comes to the human rights it’s a different story. I’m sight the next morning and beginning of the hardest part of the journey in my life seeking a refuge and experience of discrimination. No human beings ever wish goes under this process of mental torture from a physical torture. My life? It isn’t easy to explain. It has not been the rip-roaring spectacular I fancied it would be.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 52 minutes ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 52 minutes ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago