Who I’m? And how, I wonder, will this story ends? On the morning of June 2003, migrated to the Edgbaston, Birmingham in the West midlands, from a country (Uganda) you might call democratic however when it comes to the human rights it’s a different story. I’m sight the next morning and beginning of the hardest part of the journey in my life seeking a refuge and experience of discrimination. No human beings ever wish goes under this process of mental torture from a physical torture. My life? It isn’t easy to explain. It has not been the rip-roaring spectacular I fancied it would be.
- RT @deliciousmag: Happy #Diwali to everyone celebrating the Festival of Lights today. We'd love to hear what's on the menu! 4 hours ago
- 4 weeks to go until WOMAD 2018 Early Bird Tickets go on sale! 🙌 #Festival #WOMAD2018 #Countdown #EarlyBird… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Check out the first lineup announcement @WomadChile 2018 @danieljadue @ErnestoOttoneR 🎉 twitter.com/womadchile/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Mayaqanun: I woke up with this piece in my head and had to share it. Have a beautiful day! #repost @WOMADfestival #optimism https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @RealWorldRec: We re-issued 8 classic Real World albums on glorious vinyl in July. Re-discover the titles in our vinyl mini-site: https:… 2 days ago