Psychiatrists are to be avoided at all costs. They are power-hungry paternalists who impose their view of normality on the rest of society. Although they have trained as doctors, most of what they do is based on dodgy pseudo-diagnoses, hiding behind an ever-shifting array of disorders, none of which seem to have any known cause or real treatment. Most other medical specialties look down on them as second class quacks. If they have any concern about you (perhaps you just make them feel anxious or freak them out) then they will section you at the drop of a hat and admit you to hospital to be pumped full of toxic drugs and jumped on by burly nurses. If they’re not doing that they pry into your private life and talk a load of psycho-babble at you.
- RT @HouseChoir: #tbt to @WOMADfestival when our founder @singmaddixsing spoke to @BBCRadio4 on the power of singing buff.ly/2wd8pZy 1 hour ago
- RT @RocketRecording: "Fuzzed out guitars met tribal rhythms" @GIGsoup say some words about GOAT at @WOMADfestival https://t.co/r0UQF0IN5… 1 day ago
- RT @jem_world: WorldBeat @GlastonburyFM 7-9pm. Already missing @WOMADfestival 2017? Take another look back at the sights + sounds with a 2… 2 days ago
- RT @DJcaljader: Great session on Saturday night @womadfestival #riverstage @nationaltheatre lovely audience and… instagram.com/p/BXx_KjyhgGk/ 3 days ago
- RT @NationalTheatre: What a #RiverStage takeover that was - thanks, @WOMADfestival. https://t.co/ZilNCt3ysN 4 days ago