Funeral celebrants are rather morbid characters. They’re seldom seen wearing anything other than black. They’re very dull and heavy to be around and have a queer fascination with death that enables them to spend time with dead bodies and with people who have a dead body they need to get rid of. That ‘celebrant’ word’s an odd one; seems to have something to do with celebration, but it can’t, because this is death we’re talking about.
- RT @deliciousmag: Happy #Diwali to everyone celebrating the Festival of Lights today. We'd love to hear what's on the menu! 5 hours ago
- 4 weeks to go until WOMAD 2018 Early Bird Tickets go on sale! 🙌 #Festival #WOMAD2018 #Countdown #EarlyBird… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Check out the first lineup announcement @WomadChile 2018 @danieljadue @ErnestoOttoneR 🎉 twitter.com/womadchile/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Mayaqanun: I woke up with this piece in my head and had to share it. Have a beautiful day! #repost @WOMADfestival #optimism https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @RealWorldRec: We re-issued 8 classic Real World albums on glorious vinyl in July. Re-discover the titles in our vinyl mini-site: https:… 2 days ago