Do you think that the price of festival tickets has risen too much? Do you view the enforcers of copyright as money grabbers out to inconvenience and rip off small business owners and music users? If so then take me out. As someone who works in a music copyright organization I work with these prejudices on a daily basis –I’m used to being seen as a traffic warden of the music industry, as someone who pushes paper and nitpicks over mundane rules that seem designed to irritate and catch out music users.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 32 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 1 hour ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago