WOMAD 2015 is (was) on Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th July 2015. Human Books will again be held in the wider ‘World of Words’ in the Arboretum and we are in our fifth year! Formerly known as the People’s Parlour & the Human Library, we now have a new name for 2015. You can sign up to offer your services as a volunteer ‘living book’ here, but take a look around this website first & read the ‘About‘ page. You can also check out our facebook page and ask questions here. See the 2015 tab for the booklist & some photos.
- RT @deliciousmag: Happy #Diwali to everyone celebrating the Festival of Lights today. We'd love to hear what's on the menu! 5 hours ago
- 4 weeks to go until WOMAD 2018 Early Bird Tickets go on sale! 🙌 #Festival #WOMAD2018 #Countdown #EarlyBird… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Check out the first lineup announcement @WomadChile 2018 @danieljadue @ErnestoOttoneR 🎉 twitter.com/womadchile/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Mayaqanun: I woke up with this piece in my head and had to share it. Have a beautiful day! #repost @WOMADfestival #optimism https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @RealWorldRec: We re-issued 8 classic Real World albums on glorious vinyl in July. Re-discover the titles in our vinyl mini-site: https:… 2 days ago