WOMAD 2015 is (was) on Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th July 2015. Human Books will again be held in the wider ‘World of Words’ in the Arboretum and we are in our fifth year! Formerly known as the People’s Parlour & the Human Library, we now have a new name for 2015. You can sign up to offer your services as a volunteer ‘living book’ here, but take a look around this website first & read the ‘About‘ page. You can also check out our facebook page and ask questions here. See the 2015 tab for the booklist & some photos.
- Great to hear our friends @CERN on @BBCRadio4 this morning! Hear more about their amazing work at The Physics Pavil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- RT @gigsketch: @therealmambazo Here you are performing at Womad Festival last year #womad17 @WOMADfestival Have a good trip! https://t.co/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheKoraWorkshop: Happy memory @WOMADfestival 2017. 350+ people came to try their hand at the kora, we're going for 400 this year :-) h… 1 hour ago
- Are you feeling the post-Christmas pinch? Don't worry – you can pay by instalments for tickets to WOMAD 2018. And w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sideburns1970: Only 200 days until @WOMADfestival https://t.co/lwWqS9nXIs 1 week ago