WOMAD 2015 is (was) on Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th July 2015. Human Books will again be held in the wider ‘World of Words’ in the Arboretum and we are in our fifth year! Formerly known as the People’s Parlour & the Human Library, we now have a new name for 2015. You can sign up to offer your services as a volunteer ‘living book’ here, but take a look around this website first & read the ‘About‘ page. You can also check out our facebook page and ask questions here. See the 2015 tab for the booklist & some photos.
- RT @HouseChoir: #tbt to @WOMADfestival when our founder @singmaddixsing spoke to @BBCRadio4 on the power of singing buff.ly/2wd8pZy 1 hour ago
- RT @RocketRecording: "Fuzzed out guitars met tribal rhythms" @GIGsoup say some words about GOAT at @WOMADfestival https://t.co/r0UQF0IN5… 1 day ago
- RT @jem_world: WorldBeat @GlastonburyFM 7-9pm. Already missing @WOMADfestival 2017? Take another look back at the sights + sounds with a 2… 2 days ago
- RT @DJcaljader: Great session on Saturday night @womadfestival #riverstage @nationaltheatre lovely audience and… instagram.com/p/BXx_KjyhgGk/ 3 days ago
- RT @NationalTheatre: What a #RiverStage takeover that was - thanks, @WOMADfestival. https://t.co/ZilNCt3ysN 4 days ago